Customer Support Representative
We’re looking for Customer Service Representatives to interface with our customers and providers via email and outbound phone calls. This position offers customers support by researching issues and providing solutions.
– Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
– Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
– Full-time (35-40 hrs/wk)
– High school degree
– Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
– Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
– Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research issues, and provide solutions
– Keep comprehensible records of all conversations in our call center database
– Work with hotel management to provide creative solutions to our guests
– Health insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401k plus employer match
– Flexible schedule
– Fully stocked break room
– Amazing company culture
TravelPass Group is becoming a leading technology company in the travel industry with more than 10,000 room nights booked per day and annual sales reaching more than $400 million. TravelPass Group is a marketplace for independent and brand name hotels, wholesalers, and the world’s largest travel agencies. It operates travel-related websites and a best-in-class call center that help travelers access more than 1 million properties worldwide. It has been recognized locally and nationally among the fastest growing companies and as a Top Workplace.