Internship: Social Media Specialist
Create engaging social content for TravelPass Group brands, including Cancun.com. Write, edit, and post copy and images on multiple social channels. Collaborate and work closely with the Cancun.com and TravelPass Group teams building the content calendar.
This internship is for 20-30 hours per week for one semester.
– Post social content and support content calendar for Cancun.com
– Help develop strategies to increase users, engagement, and followers
– Research social media trends
– Prepare internal reports on key performance indicators
– Working on a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in social media, communications, business, or marketing
– Strong verbal communication and writing skill
– Understanding and interest in social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
– Independent, self-motivated, and team oriented
TravelPass Group is a leading technology company in the travel industry. TravelPass Group is a marketplace for independent and brand name hotels, wholesalers, and the world’s largest travel agencies. It operates travel-related websites and a best-in-class call center that help travelers access more than one million properties worldwide. It has been recognized locally and nationally among the fastest growing companies and as a Top Workplace.